ADLINK Technology introduced the Matrix MXE-1300 series embedded computers. The Matrix MXE-1300 features the Intel Atom D2550 processor, six USB ports, four serial ports, four digital I/Os, three Gigabit Ethernet ports, Mini-PCIe slot and USIM slot. The fanless embedded system is ideal for application-oriented platform for digital surveillance, intelligent transportation, and factory automation applications.
The ADLINK MXE-1300 series adapts a 3.5″ standard height hard disk drive to a 210 mm (W) x 170 mm (D) x 58 mm (H) containment. The embedded box computer features shock tolerance up to 100 G, an extended operating temperature range of -20°C to 70°C, and unique thermal design with zero cable management requirements. It provides reliable performance in mission-critical and harsh environments.
ADLINK MXE-1300 Embedded System Features
- Intel Atom D2550/N2600 processor
- Intel NM10 chipset
- Supports 3.5″ HDD with internal SATA II interface (MXE-1311)
- 2 software-programmable RS-232/422/485 + 2 RS-232 ports
- 3 1000/100/10 Mbps Ethernet ports
- 6 USB 2.0 ports
- 4 digital input and output
- External CF slot
- Internal PCIe Mini Card socket with USIM slot
- Built-in wide-range DC power input, 6 VDC to 36 VDC for MXE-1301 and 9 VDC to 36 VDC for MXE-1311
- Rugged, -20°C to 70°C fanless operation (with industrial SSD)
- Supports Windows 7, Windows 7 Embedded, Windows XP, Windows XP Embedded, WinCE 7.0, and Linux
More info: ADLINK MXE-1300 Series Embedded Computer (pdf)