VIA Technologies introduced their ETX-8X90 module. The VIA ETX-8X90 board features a 1.2GHz VIA Nano X2 E-Series dual core processor, VIA VX900 media system processor (MSP), up to 4GB of DDR3 memory, 18/24-bit dual-channel LVDS, VGA port with resolutions up to 2560 x 1600, four USB 2.0 ports, two mini USB ports, two PCI, ISA bus, SATA port, IDE, two COM ports, and 10/100 Ethernet. The module is ideal for embedded applications in medical, test and measurement, industrial automation and transportation.
The VIA ETX-8X90 module is based on the industry standard ETX (Embedded Technology eXtended) legacy form factor. It provides hardware acceleration of the most demanding video formats including VC1, WMV9, MPEG-2 and H.264. The VIA ETX-8X90 measures 114mm x 95mm.
VIA ETX-8X90 Module Features
- 1.2GHz VIA 64-bit Nano X2 E-Series dual core processor
- DDR3 SODIMM socket, up to 4GB memory size
- VIA VX900 MSP
- Integrated VIA Chrome9 HD DX9 3D/2D graphics
- VC1, MPEG-2, WMV9 and H.264 decoding acceleration
- Two PCI and one ISA
- Two com ports
- Display interface in CRT with resolution up to 2560 x 1600, 18/24-bit dual-channel LVDS panel
- 10/100 Ethernet on module
- Four USB 2.0 ports
- Two mini USB ports
- Supports VxWorks, Windows 7, Windows Embedded Standard 7, Windows XP Embedded, Windows CE 6.0 and Linux OS
More info: VIA ETX-8X90 Module