Axiomtek introduced the MANO871 Mini ITX motherboard. The Axiomtek MANO871 embedded motherboard features the Intel Q77 Express chipset, LGA1155 socket, 16 GB DDR3 1333/1600 memory, PCI Express 3.0 x16 slot, four USB 3.0 ports, four USB 2.0 ports, two SATA-600 with RAID function, two SATA-300 (one with SATA DOM supported), two Gigabit LANs, HDMI, DVI-I, LVDS, digital I/O (4 channel IN and 4 channel OUT), and HD audio. The Axiomtek MANO871 board will be available at end of October. It is ideal for storage server, POS, kiosk, medical, gaming, digital signage, and surveillance security monitoring.
The industrial-grade embedded motherboard supports the new 22nm 3rd generation Intel Core processors. It also supports Intel 3-D transistor, Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 technology, Intel Hyper-Threading technology, Intel Active Management Technology 8.0 (iAMT), Trusted Platform Module 1.2 (TPM), and SATA RAID for network-intensive applications.
The Axiomtek MANO871 Mini ITX motherboard is integrated with the new Intel HD 2000/3000/4000 Graphics for high-definition display resolution. It offers DX11 support for graphic processing and dual display capability through HDMI, DVI-I and LVDS interfaces.
Axiomtek MANO871 Embedded Motherboard Features
- Supports LGA1155 socket
- Supports 22nm 3rd generation Intel Core i7/i5/i3/ Celeron processors (Ivy Bridge)
- 2 DDR3-1333/1600 MHz slots, up to 16 GB
- PCIe x16 Gen3 support
- PCI Express Mini Card
- 2 SATA-600 with RAID 0, 1, 5 and 10 support
- 2 SATA-300 with 1 SATADOM support
- 4 USB 3.0 and 4 USB 2.0 ports
- Two Gigabit LANs
- iAMT 8.0 and TPM 1.2 support
- DualView display via HDMI, DVI-I, LVDS
- Digital I/O (4 channel IN and 4 channel OUT)
- HD audio
- Small footprint of only 170 mm x 170 mm
More info: Axiomtek MANO871 Mini ITX Motherboard (pdf)