VIA Technologies introduced the EPIA-M920 Mini-ITX embedded board. The VIA EPIA-M920 Mini-ITX enables DirectX 11 and 3D stereoscopic display capabilities for immersive environments. It features the latest VIA VX11H media system processor (MSP), and either the 1.2GHz VIA QuadCore-E processor or the 1.0GHz VIA Eden X2 dual core processor. The VIA EPIA-M920 embedded board is ideal for healthcare, gaming, and digital signage applications.
The VIA EPIA-M920 features up to 16GB of 1333MHz DDR3 memory, HD audio, HDMI, VGA and LVDS display connectivity, and a VIA Chromotion 5.0 video processor for accelerating the latest MPEG-2, MPEG-4, VC1, WMV9, and H.264 HD formats at screen resolutions of up to 1080p.
The board’s rear panel I/O includes dual Gigabit LAN ports (optional), two USB 3.0 ports, two HDMI ports, VGA port, COM port, two USB 2.0 ports and audio jacks for line-out/in/Mic-in. On board pin headers support two LVDS, USB 3.0 port, an additional four USB 2.0 ports, two SATA ports, three RS232 ports with 5v/12v support, digital I/O, LPC, SD port (SDHC/SDXC) and PCIe x4 slot. The VIA EPIA-M920 is also available with support for either ATX or DC-in power supplies.
VIA EPIA-M920 Mini-ITX Embedded Board Features
- 1.2GHz VIA QuadCore-E processor or 1.0GHz VIA Eden X2 processor
- VIA VX11H media system processor
- VIA Chromotion 5.0 video processor
- Up to 16GB of 1333MHz DDR3 memory
- Active and passive cooling configurations
- DirectX 11 and 3D stereoscopic display
- Hardware acceleration for MPEG-2, MPEG-4, WMV9, VC-1 and H.264 video
- Supports 2 HDMI ports, VGA port and two 18/24-bit LVDS
- Supports dual Gigabit Ethernet
- Three USB 3.0 and six USB 2.0 ports
- Four COM ports and support for SD (SDXC/SDHC)
- HD audio
- Mini-ITX form factor
- Available with ATX or DC-in power supply support
- Windows 7/WES7/ XP, and Linux OS support
- Designed for advanced industrial automation, POS, kiosk, ATM, gaming, digital signage, healthcare and digital media applications
More info: VIA EPIA-M920 Mini-ITX Embedded Board