e-con Systems introduced the e-CAM55_37x, which is a MIPI camera interface reference design for the Texas Instruments AM37x / DM37x processors. The e-CAM55_37x works with the Logic PD Zoom DM3730 SOM-LV development Kit. The MIPI CSI-2 Camera Interface reference design features the e-CAM52_MI5640_MOD, which is a 5 MP autofocus camera module that is based on OmniVisions OV5640 sensor. The e-CAM55_37x supports Windows CE 6.0. Linux and Android support is coming soon. The e-CAM55_37x is available now.
The e-con e-CAM55_37x can be directly plugged into the 2×240 Pin expansion socket provided on the Zoom DM3730 SOM-LV EVM. The software drivers for the camera daughter card will configure OV5640 sensor’s and DM37x processors camera interface. This enables seamless 720p HD video streaming at 60fps through MIPI CSI-2 interface.
The camera board can be interfaced with any OMAP35x / AM37x / DM37x platform that exposes the MIPI signals.
e-con e-CAM55_37x Features
- 5.0 MP auto focus image sensor
- Interfaces with the DM3730′s MIPI CSI-2 interface
- Plugs into expansion socket of the Zoom DM3730
- SOM-LV using 240 pin dual row 0.5mm pitch board to board connector
- Windows CE 6.0 camera driver
- Linux and Android support coming soon
- Sample application for Video/image capture
- Board size: 25 x 94.43 mm
More info: e-con e-CAM55_37x