DSM Computer introduced the NanoServer N2-QM67. The embedded system features the Intel QM67 energy-saving mobile chipset, up to 8 GB of DDR3 RAM, two fast USB 3.0 ports, eight USB 2.0 (4 x external, 4 x internal), four serial ports (3 x RS232, 1 x RS232/422/485), Serial ATA for two SATA II 600 and four SATA II 300 devices (RAID 0, 1, 0+1,5). The two 1000 Base-T LAN interfaces can be augmented with Wireless LAN 802.11 on request.
The DSM N2-QM67 integrate various processors that differ in their computing and graphic power as well as the number of CPU cores. For high-end applications, the NanoServer N2-QM67 can be equipped with the Intel third generation i7-3610QE processor with four cores (2.3 GHz, 6 MB) or i5-3610ME with two cores (2.7 GHz, 3 MB). The embedded system can also be configured with the Intel Celeron processor B810, Intel Core i5-2510E processor with 2.5 GHz (two cores), Intel Core processors i7-2710QE (four cores) or i3-2330E.
The NanoServer N2-QM67 can support up to two independent, high-resolution displays with the DVI-I, DVI-D and HDMI interfaces. The embedded system includes a PCI Express x16 and a PCI Express x1 expansion slot for half-size cards. The N2-QM67 also features an optional Compact Flash socket with a dust-protection filter that can be replaced externally.
The N2-QM67 has room for a 250 GB, 2.5″ SATA II 300 hard disk that is directly accessible from the screwed-on base cover. The HDD can be replaced with a SSD (Solid State Drive). In addition, a second or third hard disk (HDD/SSD) can be installed.
DSM NanoServer N2-QM67 Embedded System Features
- Intel Core i5-2510E 2.5 GHz, 3MB, HD3000, 2 cores
- Up to 8 GB DDR3 RAM, 1333/1066 MHz, 4 GB equipped
- Intel QM67 chipset
- Intel 82579LM GigaBit LAN, Intel AMT 7.0 (remote maintenance)
- Intel 82583V GigaBit LAN, PCIe
- Intel HD/HD3000/HD4000 graphic (integrated in processor), shared memory up to 1024 MB (Intel DVMT)
- External DVI-D, DVI-I, HDMI (HDCP support)
- Realtek ALC892 audio controller, HD Audio, 7.1 CH
- Serial ATA for 2 SATA III 600 and 4 SATA II 300 drives, RAID 0, 1, 0+1, 5 configurable for all connectors
- 4 serial ports (3 x RS232, 1 x RS232/RS422/RS485)
- 2 x USB 3.0 (external), 8 x USB 2.0 (4 x ext., 4 x int.)
- Energy consumption (standby) as EuP/ErP Directive
More info: DSM NanoServer N2-QM67 Embedded System (pdf)