VIA Technologies introduced their EPIA-P910 Pico-ITX board. The VIA EPIA-P910 features a 1.0GHz VIA QuadCore E-Series processor, the latest VIA VX11H MSP, up 8GB of 1333MHz DDR3 memory, HD audio, HDMI, VGA and LVDS display connectivity, and the VIA Chromotion 5.0 video processor. The new Pico-ITX board is ideal for health-care, logistics, and fleet management applications.
The on-board pin headers and an extension board to board connector of the EPIA-P910 support an additional six USB 2.0 ports, a LPC connector, SMBus connector, PS/2 support, audio jacks, LVDS, four pairs of DIO and two UART ports. Rear I/O includes a HDMI 1.4a port, a VGA port, two USB 3.0 ports and a GigaLAN port.
The VIA EPIA-P910 Pico-ITX board is the first VIA board to include the VIA VX11H MSP, which provides the latest in graphic capabilities, including DirectX 11 support, for richer textures as well as 3D stereoscopic display. In combination with a 1.0GHz VIA QuadCore E-Series processor, the VIA EPIA-P910 offers high performance computing in an ultra compact, low power design with today’s latest connectivity options including HDMI and USB 3.0.
VIA EPIA-P910 Pico-ITX Board Features
- Compact 10cm x 7.2cm Pico-ITX form factor
- High-performance 64-bit VIA QuadCore E-Series processor
- Latest VIA VX11H media system processor with DirectX11 support
- VIA Chromotion 5.0 video processor
- Flawless 3D and HD video performance up to 1080p
- Supports 2 USB 3.0 and 6 USB 2.0 ports
- HDMI, VGA and one single-channel 24-bit LVDS support
- Supports high-bandwidth DDR3 1333MHz memory, up to 8GB
- Support for two SATA
- HD audio support
- Supports digital I/O
More info: VIA EPIA-P910 Pico-ITX