Acrosser Technology introduced the AR-R6102 Network Security Platform. The AR-R6102 series is base on the Intel C206 Cougar Point platform. The network appliance features six on board Giga bits Ethernet ports, two Network Interface Card (NIC) slots, two USB ports, a RJ-45 console port, and a LCD display. The AR-R6102 is available now.
The AR-R6102 series is ideal for Network Security applications such as Enterprise Internet Security, VPN, Firewall, load balancing, high-end Unified Threat Management (UTM), WAN optimization, Network Access Control, Network Behavior Analysis and service control or content filtering and management.
Acrosser AR-R6102 Features
- Built on Intel C206 Cougar Point platform
- Supports Intel Core i and Xeon Processors
- Four ECC/non-ECC DDR3 1066/1333 SO-DIMM slots, 32GB memory max
- Two expansion slots for extra copper/fiber LAN modules
- Six on board Giga bits Ethernet ports
- Two USB ports
- RJ-45 console port
- LCD display
- LED indicators
- Up to six disk bay for RAID 0/1/5
- Optional redundant power supply