Distec launched their new ArtistaGUI human machine interface (HMI) controller. The ArtistaGUI graphic controller enables simple machine controls with a graphical user interface and touchscreen without substantial modifications to the control electronics. Programming of the GUI is carried out with a WYSIWYG Interface Designer and the QT-Quick scripting language. The communication protocol is the robust and in-field proven Modbus-RTU.
The ArtistaGUI can be programmed using a WYSIWYG editor and the QT Quick scripting language. Data, such as commands or measuring values, are serially exchanged between machine control and GUI by the Modbus protocol. The graphics controller supports LCD panels with resolutions of up to 800 x 600 (SVGA) with 18/24 Bit LVDS- or TTL interface. Other features include an integrated LED backlight driver, 12 V DC power supply, and a SD card for the application programs.
Distec ArtistaGUI Features
- Supports PCAP Touch Screens from DMC and Zytronic
- Supports TFTs up to SVGA 800×600 (1024×768 XGA option available)
- 18/24-Bit LVDS and TTL interface
- Integrated LED backlight driver
- On-board 4-wire resistive touch controller
- 12V single supply
- Temperature range of 0°C – 50°C (option for extended temperature range)
- RS-232 interface
- SD-Card interface for user software
- No compiler needed, easy programming in QT-Quick
More info: Distec ArtistaGUI Human Machine Interface (HMI) Board (pdf)