IBASE Technology introduced their MI970 Mini-ITX motherboard. The MI970 supports both the third and second generation Intel Core processor families. The board features the Intel QM77 Express Chipset, two DDR3 SO-DIMM sockets (up to 16GB of system memory), USB 3.0 and SATA III connectivity, PCI-E(x16) and two Mini PCI-E(x1) slots. The IBASE MI970 is ideal for gaming, medical, industrial automation, kiosk, digital signage and ATM machine applications.
The IBASE MI970 Mini-ITX motherboard includes four display interfaces: DVI-I, DVI-D, DisplayPort and 24-bit dual channel LVDS.
The board takes advantage of the hardware-assisted security and manageability features integrated in the Intel Chipset QM77 chipset. These features enable engineers to quickly troubleshoot and repair systems remotely, and remotely power on/off devices to reduce energy consumption.
IBASE MI970 Mini-ITX Motherboard Features
- Supports 3rd Generation Intel Core i7/i5 processors
- Intel QM77 Express Chipset
- 2x DDR3 SO-DIMM, 16GB max
- iSMART for EuP/ErP power saving, auto-scheduler and power resume
- Supports DVI-I, DVI-D, DisplayPort and 24-bit dual channel LVDS displays
- Dual Intel PCI-E Gigabit LAN
- 8x USB 2.0
- 4x USB 3.0
- 4x COM
- 4x SATA II
- 2x SATA III
- 2x Mini PCI-E(x1)
- AMT 8.0, TPM 1.2, vPro, watchdog timer, digital I/O, RAID
- Dimensions: 170mm by 170mm
More info: IBASE MI970 Mini-ITX Motherboard (pdf)