ADLINK Technology introduced the ETX-CV Computer on Module. The ETX module is based on the latest dual-core 32nm process Intel Atom Processor and NM10 Express Chipset. The ADLINK ETX-CV features up to 4 GB of DDR3 memory on a single SODIMM, Intel-based 10/100BASE-T Ethernet port, dual channel IDE, two channels SATA, four USB 2.0 ports, two serial ports, parallel port shared with floppy, PS/2 keyboard/mouse interface, and HD audio. It is ideal for replacing current entry-level and older high-performance ETX modules (up to Intel Core Duo Processor L2400).
The ETX-CV Computer on Module supports VGA up to 1920 x 1200 resolution (WUXGA), single/dual channel 18/24-bit LVDS and onboard DisplayPort connector. The ETX-CV meets the latest ETX 3.02 specification and offers two additional onboard SATA connectors while maintaining full backward compatibility with earlier ETX standards. It supports Windows XP, Windows XP Embedded, Windows 7, WinCE, and Linux operating systems.
The ETX-CV fully supports PCI and legacy ISA based on high-speed PCI/ISA bridge. The ADLINK board includes the AMI Aptio BIOS with embedded features like Remote Console, CMOS backup for batteryless operation, CPU and System Monitoring, and Watchdog Timer.
The ADLINK ETX-CV ETX Computer on Module is ideal for medical diagnostics and imaging, gaming, industrial automation, test and measurement, point-of-sale (POS), and industrial control applications.
ADLINK ETX-CV ETX Computer on Module Features
- Dual core Intel Atom Processor D2550/ N2x00
- Intel NM10 Express Chipset
- AMI Aptio BIOS
- Intel 10/100BASE-T Ethernet port
- Dual channel IDE
- Two channels SATA
- Four USB 2.0 ports
- Two serial ports
- Parallel port shared with floppy
- PS/2 keyboard/mouse interface
- HD audio
- Up to 4GB single channel DDR3 SDRAM at 1066MHz
- Single/dual channel 24-bit LVDS
- VGA up to 1920 x 1200 resolution (WUXGA)
- Onboard DisplayPort connector
- Power consumption ranges between 6 and 12 watts
- Conforms to the latest ETX 3.02 specification
- Operating system support includes Windows XP, Windows XP Embedded, Windows 7, WinCE, and Linux
- Supports Hyper-Threading technology
More info: ADLINK Technology ETX-CV ETC Computer on Module (pdf)