congatec introduced the conga-BP77 module. The congatec conga-BP77 board is based on the COM Express Type 2 connector pin-out. The conga-BP77 supports the Intel Core i7-3612QE, Intel Core i7-3555LE and Intel Core i5-3610ME processors. It features the new mobile Intel Express chipset QM77 and up to 16 GByte dual channel DDR3 memory (1600 MT/s). The COM Express board is ideal for medical, gaming and multimedia applications.
The congatec conga-BP77 features six PCI Express 2.0 lanes, four SATA interfaces (up to 6 GB/s and RAID support), eight USB 2.0 ports, EIDE, Gigabit Ethernet interface, fan control, LPC bus, and Intel high definition audio. The module supports PEG 3.0, VGA, LVDS, DirectX 11, OpenGL 3.1 and OpenCL 1.1.
The congatec conga-BP77 includes the new AMI Aptio UEFI embedded firmware solution. With UEFI, even larger applications can now be integrated with the new pre-boot application. As a result, embedded diagnostic tools, network-based service programs or system recovery applications can be used regardless of the operating system installed.
congatec conga-BP77 Features
- Intel Core i7-3612QE (2.1 GHz, 6 MB Intel Smart Cache, 35 W), Intel Core i5-3610ME (2.7 GHz, 3 MB Intel Smart Cache, 35 W), or Intel Core i7-3555LE (2.50 GHz, 4 MB Intel Smart Cache, 25 W)
- COM Express Basic form factor
- Up to 16 GByte DDR3 1600 MHz DRAM
- Intel QM77 Chipset
- AMI Aptio UEFI
- 8 MByte serial SPI firmware flash
- Intel 82579 GbE LAN Controller with AMT 7.0 support
- 4 x SATA
- 6 x PCI Express
- 8 x USB 2.0
- EIDE (UDMA-66/100)
- PCI bus Rev. 2.3
- LPC bus
- I²C bus
- LVDS 2×24
- High definition audio interface
More info: congatec conga-BP77 COM Express Module (pdf)