NORCO and Habey USA introduced the MITX-6934 mini-ITX board. The MITX-6934 embedded board features the Intel next generation Atom N2800/D2550 processor, two external USB 2.0 ports, four internal USB 2.0 ports, two serial ports, LAN bypass segment, DDR3 SO-DIMM slot (up to 4GB of memory) and an internal VGA output port. The MITX-6934 low profile mini-ITX board is ideal for network security appliance applications.
The four-NIC slim Mini-ITX embedded motherboard features a LAN bypass segment to provide fault tolerance. In the event the device should fail (like during a power outage), the LAN bypass feature allows data to flow through passively instead of terminating at the device.
With the MITX-6934, the system can boot directly from a CF card, or from a standard HDD or SSD drive via the SATA II port. The I/O on the embedded board includes two external USB 2.0 ports, four internal USB 2.0 ports, two serial ports (one via RJ45 and the other via pin-header). The NORCO MITX-6934 supports 64-bit operating systems.
NORCO MITX-6934 mini-ITX Embedded Board Features
- Intel Atom N2800/D2550 Cedarview processor
- Integrated Intel GMA 3650
- DDR3 SO-DIMM Slot for up to 4GB of memory
- Four Gigabit Intel 82583V Ethernet ports with LAN bypass
- Two external USB 2.0 ports
- Four internal USB 2.0 ports
- Two serial ports (one via RJ45 and the other via RS-232 pin-header)
- Option for single DC power or ATX power
- Built in GPIO ports with LED control options
- SATA II and compact flash slot available
- Boot directly from a CF card, or from a standard HDD or SSD drive via the SATA II port
- Internal VGA output port with resolution up to 1920×1200
- Fanless passive cooling
- Low profile Mini-itx form factor
- Support 64-bit operation systems