American Portwell Technology launched the PCOM-B219VG embedded system board. The PCOM-B219VG features the mobile Intel Express QM77 PCH, 22nm third generation quad-core/dual-core Intel Core i7/i5/i3 (Ivy Bridge) processors, ECC DDR3 SDRAM, LVDS/Display Port, Gigabit Ethernet, USB 3.0, PCI-E Gen 3, SATA 3.0 and AMT 8.0 support. The COM Express Compact module is ideal for POS, lottery, network, military, medical, gaming, high resolution digital signage, surveillance security monitoring and kiosks.
Features of the Portwell PCOM-B219VG COM Express module include seven PCI-E lanes (four x1 can be configured to one x4 lane) power sharing technology between the CPU and graphics engine to maximize performance support for four SATA ports (including two 6Gbps ports and two 3Gbps ports) and support for four USB 3.0 ports. The board also includes support for display port (DP), HDMI and DVI. It offers an increase of up 50% in 3D performance and 18X HD to HD transcode performance.
Portwell PCOM-B219VG Features
- Supports Intel 22nm Quad Core/Dual Core embedded Ivy Bridge 3rd Core i7/i5/i3 CPU
- Intel QM77 Chipset
- ECC DDR3 SDRAM
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Seven PCI-E lanes (four x1 can be configured to one x4 lane)
- Supports four SATA ports (two 6Gbps ports and two 3Gbps ports)
- Power sharing technology between CPU and graphics engine
- Supports multiple DP/HDMI/DVI functions with two Display Ports
- Four USB 3.0 ports supported
- AMT 8.0 support
- COM Express Compact form factor (95mm x 95mm)
More info: Portwell PCOM-B219VG (pdf)