WIN Enterprises introduced their PL-80460 network appliance. The Win PL-80460 is built with Intel Embedded IA components. The network appliance supports single Intel 32nm i3/i5/i7 (code name Sandy Bridge) and Intel E3-xx processors. The 2U rackmount platform is designed for network service applications. It is ideal for firewall, packet inspection, SPAM filtering, VPN, UTM, financial, and Internet services.
The WIN PL-80460 network appliance features four GbE LAN in its standard configuration. Depending on OEM requirements, the network appliance can support up to 28 GbE in copper or 24 GbE in fiber. Other features of the PL-80460 include four unbuffered non-ECC DDR3 1066/1333MHz DIMM sockets(up to 32 GB), two 3.5″ SATA HDD, CompactFlash, and PCI expansion slot. The front panel has a USB 2.0 port, RJ-45 console port and LED indicators that monitor power and storage activities. PL-80460 is RoHS, FCC and CE compliant.
WIN PL-80460 Network Appliance Features
- Supports Intel 32nm Sandy Bridge i3/i5/i7 and E3 processors, LGA1155
- Cougar Point C206 PCH chipset
- AMI 8Mbit UEFI flash BIOS
- Dual-Channel ECC or non-ECC DDR3 1066/1333MHz system memory (up to 32GB)
- Four GbE LAN
- Flexible support for max 28 GbE copper ports or 24 GbE fiber ports
- Three PCI-e Ethernet modules
- Standard PCI slot, PCIe x8, and PCIe x4
- Supports two 3.5″ HDD trays
- USB 2.0 port, RJ-45 console port and LED indicators on front panel
More info: WIN Enterprises, Inc.