GE Intelligent Platforms introduced the CRS-C2I-3VB1 embedded system. The COTS Rugged System (CRS) is designed to reduce program risk, cost and time-to-market. The application-ready CRS-C2I-3VB1 is ideal for civilian and military unmanned vehicles, manned commercial and military aircraft, helicopters, over- and underwater research vessels, ground vehicles, locomotives and oil and gas applications.
The GE CRS-C2I-3VB1 features a single board computer with a 2.2GHz Intel Core i7 processor housed in a rugged, base-plate cooled 2-slot 3U VPX chassis featuring MIL-DTL-38999 connectors. Solid state storage is available as an option. I/O capabilities include Ethernet, serial, USB, MIL-STD-153, CANbus and VGA. The embedded system can be used for both application development and application deployment.
GE Intelligent Platforms CRS-C2I-3VB1 Rugged COTS System
- Includes a single board computer
- 2.2GHz Intel Core i7 processor
- Rugged base plate cooled chassis
- Two slot 3U VPX
- MIL-DTL-38999 connectors
- Optional solid state storage
- Linux Real-time operating system
- Designed for military and civilian UAVs, ground vehicles, helicopters, military and commercial aircraft
More info: GE Intelligent Platforms CRS-C2I-3VB1 CRS