WIN Enterprises introduced their PL-80700 1U network appliance. The WIN PL-80700 is a rackmount hardware platform designed for network service applications. It features six GbE copper LANs with bypass function, two USB 2.0 ports, a RJ-45 console port, and up to 4GB of memory. The appliance is RoHS, FCC and CE compliant.
The WIN PL-80700 network appliance supports the Intel Atom D2550, N2600 low-voltage processors (code named Cedarview) and the ICH10R I/O controller. It includes a 3.5″/2.5″ SATA HDD and CompactFlash. An optional onboard Cavium Nitrox Lite CN505 for hardware-level cryptographic acceleration is available. This security chip leaves more CPU computing power for higher-layer packet processing and other work by the main processor.
WIN PL-80700 Network Appliance Features
- Intel ICH10R chipset
- Intel Atom D2550, N2600 low-voltage processors (code named Cedarview)
- Optional onboard Cavium Nitrox Lite CN505
- 6 GbE ports via PCI-e by1
- DDR3 SODIMM slot with memory to 4GB
- Two USB 2.0 ports
- RJ-45 console port
- 3.5″/2.5″ SATA HDD bay
- CF socket
- mini-PCIe slot
- Built with Intel Embedded IA components for long market life
- RoHS, FCC and CE compliant
More info: WIN Enterprises PL-80700 Network Appliance