IBASE Technology launched the MB970 ATX motherboard. The IBASE MB970 is based on the 22nm third generation Intel Core processor and Intel Q77 Express chipset. It supports three independent displays via the DVI-I, DVI-D and DisplayPort connectors on the board. The IBASE MB970 ATX motherboard is ideal for gaming, POS, kiosk, ATM, multimedia and digital signage applications.
The IBASE MB970 ATX motherboard features four DDR3 DIMM slots, up to 32 GB, support for multiple displays, three PCI, a PCI-E(x16), three PCI-E(x1) and an ISA slot for backward compatibility. The motherboard also includes USB 3.0 and SATA III connectivity.
IBASE MB970 Features
- 3rd Generation Intel Core i7/i5 processors, up to 3.9 GHz
- Intel Q77 Express chipset
- 4x DDR3 DIMM, up to 32GB
- iSMART for EuP/ErP power saving, auto-scheduler and power resume
- Intel HD graphics 4000
- Supports DVI-I, DVI-D and DisplayPort
- Dual Intel 82579/82583V PCI-E Gigabit LAN
- 10x USB 2.0 and 4x USB 3.0
- 4x COM
- 4x SATA II and 2x SATA III
- 1x ISA, 3x PCI, 1x PCI-E(x16), 3x PCI-E(x1)
- Watchdog timer, Digital I/O, iAMT (8.0), vPro
More info: IBASE Technology Inc.