ADLINK Technology introduced the Express-IBR COM Express Type 6 Computer-on-Module. The Ampro by ADLINK Express-IBR supports the quad-core and dual-core 3rd generation Intel Core i7 processors and Mobile Intel QM77 Express chipset. It is ideal for airborne and vehicle-mounted military computers and human machine interfaces (HMI) applications in harsh environments.
The Ampro by ADLINK Express-IBR is powered by a quad- or dual-core 3rd generation Intel Core processor. It features up to 16GB ECC 1333MHz DDR3 memory, two SATA 6 Gb/s, two SATA 3 Gb/s, Gigabit Ethernet, and eight USB 2.0 interfaces. The board supports USB SuperSpeed 3.0, PCI Express (PCIe) Gen 3, and up to three independent displays. The three Digital Display Interfaces can be independently configured for DisplayPort, HDMI or DVI.
The ADLINK Express-IBR is compatible with the COM Express COM.0 Revision 2.0 Type 6 pinout, which is based on the popular Type 2 pinout, but with legacy functions replaced by Digital Display Interfaces (DDI), additional PCI Express lanes, and reserved pins for future technologies. The new Type 6 pinout also supports SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface, which was unavailable in COM.0 Rev. 1.0.
Ampro by ADLINK Express-IBR Features
- Up to 16GB ECC 1600MHz DDR3 memory in two SODIMM sockets
- Three Digital Display Interfaces (DDI) for DisplayPort /HDMI/DVI/SDVO
- Seven PCIe x1 (Gen 2), one PCIe x16 (Gen 3) for graphics (or general purpose x8/4/1)
- Two SATA 6 Gb/s, two SATA 3 Gb/s, Gigabit Ethernet, eight USB 2.0, 4 USB 3.0
- COM Express COM.0 R2.0 Type 6 Pinout
- Extended Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- 50% Thicker PCB for high vibration environments
More info: ADLINK Express-IBR