American Portwell Technology introduced the ROBO-8111VG2AR System Host Board (SHB). The ROBO-8111VG2AR mini-ITX embedded board is based on the third generation Intel Core processors and the latest Intel Xeon processors manufactured on 22nm process technology with energy efficient architecture. The full size PICMG 1.3 SHB is ideal for factory automation, image processing, kiosk, medical, and military.
The ROBO-8111VG2AR System Host Board supports the Intel Xeon processor E3-1275v2 and the Intel Xeon processor E3-1225v2. The Intel Xeon processors on LGA 1155 socket are paired with the Intel C216 chipset. There is also a ROBO-8111VG2AR-Q77 version that is offered with the 3rd generation Intel Core processor family.
The Portwell SHB features two-channel DDR3 long DIMMs (up to 16GB and ECC), dual Intel Gigabit Ethernet LAN chips, two serial ports (one RS232 and one RS232/422/485 selectable), and four SATA ports that support RAID 0, 1, 5 and 10 modes (two ports at 6Gb/s and two ports at 3Gb/s).
Portwell ROBO-8111VG2AR Features
- Supports Intel Xeon E3-1200v2 Series and Core i3 processors in LGA 1155 package (ROBO-8111VG2AR)
- Supports Intel Core i7/i5 processors in LGA 1155 package (ROBO-8111VG2AR-Q77)
- Up to 16GB maximum DDR3 1333/1600 ECC SDRAM on two DIMM sockets
- Supports multiple display by DVI-I (DVI-D + VGA) and HDMI
- Supports iAMT 8.0 on Xeon E3-1200v2 processors (ROBO-8111VG2AR)
- Supports iAMT 8.0 on Xeon and Core i7/i5 processors (ROBO-8111VG2AR-Q77)
- High speed dual Gigabit Ethernet based on PCI Express x1, high bandwidth I/O interface
- FDD, two Gigabit Ethernet, serial ports, parallel port, USB 2.0/3.0
- On-board two SATA 300 and two SATA 600 ports support RAID 0,1,5,10