Artila Electronics introduced their M-606 single board computer. The M-606 SBC features a 400MHz Atmel AT91SAM9G45 ARM9 processor, 128MB DDR2 RAM, 128MB NAND Flash, 2MB DataFlash, 10/100Mbps Ethernet, four USB 2.0 hosts, three RS-232 ports, RS-422/485 port, audio, microSD socket and LCD TTL/LVDS interface. The Artila M-606 single board computer is ideal for mission-critical industrial applications where HMI (Human Machine Interface) is necessary.
The Artila M-606 is a standard 3.5″ form factor WinCE 6.0 single board computer. The M-606 includes a TTL/LVDS LCD interface, which can drive 5V or 12V-powered LCD panels, up to 1280 x 860 resolution. The M-606 also provides enhanced command-line utilities, which can help users manage user accounts, configure network interface, or update kernel and file system. The M-606 supports .NET Compact Framework 2.0. Users application can be developed with VB.Net, C# or C/C++ programming languages.
M-606 Single Board Computer Features
- WinCE 6.0 computing platform
- 400MHz ATMEL AT91SAM9G45 CPU
- Flash: 128MB, NAND type
- SDRAM: 128MB
- On-board TTL/LVDS LCD interface
- Supports 5V/12V TFT LCD panels, up to 1280 x 860 pixels
- Supports .NET Compact Framework 2.0
- 10/100Mbps Ethernet port
- COM ports: 3x RS-232, 1x RS-422/485
- Four 480Mbps USB 2.0 compliant host ports
- Micro-SD Card: 16GB max.
- GPIO: four pins, CMOS-level
- Dimension: standard 3.5″ form factor
- Power input: 12~40VDC
More info: Artila Electronics Co., Ltd.