congatec conga-CCA COM Express Module Features Intel Atom Dual-Core Processor
congatec introduced their conga-CCA COM Express module. The conga-CCA is a Type 2 pin-out board. The module is available in three variants: Intel Atom N2600 processor, Intel Atom N2800 processor, and Intel Atom D2700 processor. The conga-CCA features up to 4GB of DDR3 memory, Intel NM10 chipset, four PCI Express x1 lanes, two SATA 2.0, eight USB 2.0, and a Gigabit Ethernet interface. The congatec conga-CCA is available now. Prices start at less than $225 in evaluation quantities.
The conga-CCA consumes little power and is compact (95 x 95 mm). It is ideal for medical, automation, POS, kiosks and digital signage applications. A matching evaluation carrier board for COM Express Type 2 is also available.
conga-CCA COM Express Module Features
- COM Express Type 2 pinout, compact form factor (95x95mm)
- Intel Atom D2550, N2800, or N2600 processor
- Intel NM10-based chipset module
- UEFI embedded firmware solution
- SO-DIMM DDR3, up to 1066MT/s and 4 GByte
- 5x PCI Express Rev. 2.0 lanes
- 2x Serial ATA with 3 Gb/s
- 8x USB 2.0
- Gigabit Ethernet interface
- LPC bus
- I2C bus (fast mode, 400 kHz, multi-master)
- Integrated Intel GMA 3650 graphics chip
- 2x DisplayPorts 1.1 / TMDS (DVI, HDMI 1.3a)
- 2x HDMI/DVI ports shared with DP
- Intel high definition audio
- Multi stage watchdog
- ACPI 3.0 power management with battery support
More info: congatec Inc.
If you are familiar with RSS feeds, you can also sign up for our free blog feed. Our RSS feed is updated in real-time while our newsletter is updated daily.