Axiomtek rolled out their IMB206 ATX motherboard. The industrial-grade board supports the 2nd generation Intel Core i7/i5/i3 processors. The Axiomtek IMB206 motherboard features the Intel Q67 Express chipset, four DDR3 1066/1333 MHz SO-DIMM slots (up to 16 GB memory), five SATA ports (RAID 0, 1, 10, 5), CFast socket, PCIe x16 Gen. 2, PCIe x4 Gen. 2, two PCIe x1 Gen. 2, and three 32-bit/33 MHz PCI slots. The IMB206 ATX motherboard will be available at the end of next month.
The Axiomtek IMB206 ATX motherboard features built-in Intel Active Management Technology 7.0 (iAMT) and Trusted Platform Module 1.2 (TPM). In addition, the integrated Intel HD 2000/3000 graphics engine supports advanced 3D graphics and multiple displays via dual DisplayPort and DVI-I ports. The IMB206 is ideal for gaming, DSA, DVR, and network computing.
Axiomtek IMB206 ATX motherboard Features
- LGA1155 socket for 2nd Generation Intel Core i7/ i5/ i3 processors
- Intel Q67 Express chipset
- 4 DDR3-1066/1333 DIMM support up to 16 GB
- Integrated Intel HD 2000/3000 graphics engine
- Dual View (2 x DisplayPort + 1 x DVI-D or VGA)
- one PCIe x16 Gen. 2, one PCIe x4 Gen. 2, two PCIe x1 Gen. 2, and three 32-bit/33 MHz PCI slots
- 2 x SATA-600 and 3 x SATA-300 with RAID 0, 1, 5, 10
- 12 USB 2.0 ports
- Two Gigabit LANs
- Four COM ports (3 RS-232 and 1 RS-232/422/485)
- CFast socket
- Digital I/O: 8 channels (4-IN and 4-OUT)
- Trusted Platform Module 1.2 (TPM)
- Intel Active Management Technology 7.0 (iAMT)
- HD audio
- PS/2 keyboard and mouse ports
- Watchdog timer, SMBus, and SMART FAN function
More info: Axiomtek Co., Ltd.