Logic Supply announced the Nuvo-1300AF embedded system. The Nuvo-1300AF fanless system features a first generation Intel Core i-series processor, Gb LAN, four RS-232 COM ports, eSATA, eight USB 2.0, DVI, VGA, and audio. It can be deployed in applications that require remote management of data and imagery, and is ideal for networking, surveillance, traffic control, and machine visions applications. The Nuvo-1300AF is available now.
Each of the Nuvo-1300AF’s four PoE ports provide 15.4 W of power. As a result, network devices (like IP cameras, telephones, or thin client machines) can be powered by an ethernet port. The Nuvo-1300AF includes two 4-pin wide input 8~26 V DC jacks. One jack provides dedicated power to the PoE ports.
The Nuvo-1300AF embedded system supports two internal 2.5″ HDDs (up to 1 TB for each drive). Wireless or Bluetooth connectivity is available via a PCIe Mini Card slot and an onboard SIM card slot allows the system to interface with mobile and other wireless communications devices. The embedded box also includes a CompactFlash slot, which is externally accessible on the front.
Nuvo-1300AF Embedded System Features
- Intel Core i5/i7 or Celeron processor
- Intel HM55 chipset
- Two dual-channel DDR3 1066/800 SO-DIMM slots
- Up to 8 GB system memory
- Integrated Intel HD Graphics
- PCI Express Mini Card slot
- eSATA port for storage expansion
- CompactFlash slot, Type I
- Eight USB 2.0
- Intel 82574L 10/100/1000 LAN
- Realtek ALC262 7.1/5.1 channel HD codec
- Supports two 2.5″ SATA HDD
- PS2 mouse port
- PS2 keyboard port
- DVI-D port
- VGA port
- Two audio jacks: line-out, mic-in
- Three RS-232 COM ports
- RS-232/422/485 COM port
- Four PoE ports
- Two 4-pin power connectors (for system and PoE function)
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 240 x 76 x 225 mm (9.45″ x 2.99″ x 8.9″)
- Weight: 3.2 kg/7.06 lb.
- Windows 7 operating system
- Vibration: 50 G (5 ~ 500 Hz)
- Shock with SSD: 5 G/1 ms (operating)
- Operating temperature: -25°C ~ 70°C (when configured with a wide temperature HDD/SSD)
- DC 8~26 V power
More info: Logic Supply