GE Intelligent Platforms introduced their SBC625, XVR15 and XCR15 single board computers. The SBC625, XCR15 and XVR15 SBCs are designed for 6U VPX, CompactPCI and VME systems respectively. They are available in five build levels, from benign (air cooled) to fully rugged (conduction cooled). The new GE single board computers are ideal for applications like command/control, ISR (intelligence, surveillance, reconnaissance), radar/sonar and signal processing.
The SBC625, XVR15 and XCR15 will initially be offered with the 2.3GHz Intel Core i7-3615QE processor featuring Intel Advanced Vector Extensions (Intel AVX). The SBCs feature two mezzanine XMC/PMC sites, up to 16GBytes of DDR3 memory and a solid state disk drive of 16GBytes capacity. I/O options include Gigabit Ethernet, SATA, DVI, VGA and audio. The new single board computers support Windows 7, Open Linux, Wind River Linux and VxWorks.
The GE SBC625, XVR15 and XCR15 SBCs are 100% compatible with their predecessors, making for a cost-effective, straightforward upgrade path for existing users. The new platform offers up to 15% greater computational horsepower, and up to 50% improved 3D graphics performance. Some of these new COTS boards offer support for USB 3.0 and provide up to ten times the data transfer throughput of USB 2.0. Power consumption/heat dissipation are identical to those of preceding products.
GE SBC625, XVR15 and XCR15 SBCs Features
- 6U OpenVPX SBC (SBC625)
- 6U VME SBC (XVR15)
- 6U CompactPCI (CPCI) SBC (XCR15)
- Intel 3rd Generation Core i7 quad-core processor
- Mobile Intel chipset
- Up to 16 GB of DDR3 SDRAM w/ECC
- Up to 16 GB NAND Flash (SBC625)
- Up to 8 GB NAND Flash (XVR15, XCR15)
- Dual on-baord Expansion sites: XMC/PMC (SBC625, XVR15)
- Dual on-baord Expansion sites: 2x XMC, 2x PMC (XCR15)
- Air and conduction cooled versions
- Comprehensive deployed test software
- Supports Windows 7, Open Linux, Wind River Linux and VxWorks
More info: GE Intelligent Platforms