HABEY USA introduced their BIS-6545 embedded system. The BIS-6545 features the Intel Atom N2800/D2700 processor, Intel NM10 chipset, five Gigabit Ethernet ports, WiFi/3G capability, six USBs, COM, VGA, HDMI, SATA2, SATA3 (6gb/s), and mini-PCIe slots. The fanless HABEY BIS-6545 embedded system is ideal for networking, IP-based applications, NVR, medical, industrial automation, and digital signage.
The HABEY BIS-6545 embedded system includes support for SATA2 and SATA3 storage devices. The BIS-6545 supports Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows XP Embedded, Windows Embedded Standard 7, Win CE 6.0, Linux Meego, Linux Yacto, and VxWorks Wind River operating systems. It features a mini-ITX ICEFIN chassis that is in direct contact with the heatsink.
HABEY BIS-6545 Embedded System Features
- Fanless thermal design with aluminum chassis
- Intel NM10 chipset
- Onboard Intel Atom N2800/D2700 processor
- 2 x DDRIII SODIMM 800/1066MHz Slot, up to 4GB
- Five Gigabit Ethernet, 5 x RJ45, Realtek
- External access of hard drive/SSD via bottom plate
- Dual independent displays: VGA+HDMI display output up to 1920×1200, Full HD 1080 playback
- 6 x USB 2.0
- 8-bit GPIO
- Mini PCIe
- HD audio, line in, line out, mic in
- 2 x SATAII/2x SATAIII (6gb/s)
- Customizable front slot and back plate allow different interfaces on one platform
- Supports Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows XP Embedded, Windows Embedded Standard 7, Win CE 6.0, Linux Meego, Linux Yacto, and VxWorks Wind River operating systems
- 2.5″ Hard Drive external access (bottom plate access)
- Dimension: 7.5″ x 7.5″ x 2.6″ (W x L x H)
More info: HABEY Intelligent Technology Co., Ltd.