Stealth Computer introduced their LPC-680 LittlePC. The embedded system features up to 8GB in DDR3 memory, a built-in 2.5″ mobile hard drive (up to 750GB), two USB 3.0, two USB 2.0, DVI-I, DisplayPort, Gigabit LAN, Wi-Fi 802.11n, RS232 Serial and Line In/Out audio ports. The Stealth LPC-680 small form factor PC is ideal for industrial, commercial, scientific research, military, public safety, utility, transportation, mining and telecommunications applications.
The Stealth LPC-680 LittlePC measures 6.5″ x 6″ and is less than 2″ in height. The embedded system is about the size of a hard cover novel. For applications that require extra high shock, vibration and wide temperature ranges SSD (Solid State Hard Drive) are available as an option. A slim DVD/CD-RW optical drive comes standard with an optional Blu-ray burner available.
The Stealth LPC-680 Small Form PC operates from an external 20VDC power adapter (included) or can be connected to an external DC source of 12 to 20VDC, which is ideal for mobile and in-vehicle applications. The LPC-680 supports Microsoft Windows 7/XP and Linux. In addition, it can be custom configured. The LPC-680 LittlePC is available now with a base price starting at $1,495 USD.
Stealth LPC-680 LittlePC Features
- Intel Core i7/i5/i3 Mobile Processors
- Up to 8GB in DDR3 memory
- 3D Graphics with 16×9 capability
- Dual display support with DisplayPort and DVI-I
- Up to 750GB internal storage
- Two USB 3.0, two USB 2.0
- Gigabit LAN
- Wi-Fi 802.11n
- RS232 serial
- Line In/Out audio ports
- WatchDog Timer supported
- Low noise, low power consumption
- Slim slot loading optical drive
- Optional Solid State Hard Drive (SSD)
- Windows 7 and XP Pro compatible, other O/S options available
- Dimensions: 6.54″(W) x 6.18″(D) x 1.89″(H)
- Rugged aluminum chassis with mounting bracket options
More info: Stealth.com Inc. (Stealth Computer)