Axiomtek recently announced their MANO120 mini-ITX motherboard. The MANO120 features the new AMD G-Series APU dual core T56N, AMD A55E FCH, Radeon HD 6320 graphics, dual-view support (VGA and HDMI), 18-bit single channel LVDS, up to 4 GB of DDR3 1333 memory, five SATA-600 ports, CFast slot, eight USB 2.0 ports, two Gigabit LANs, digital I/O, HD audio, and PS/2 keyboard and mouse ports. The Axiomtek MANO120 Mini ITX motherboard will be this month. The industrial motherboard is ideal for gaming, digital signage, DVR, and NVR applications.
The Axiomtek MANO120 Mini ITX motherboard includes a socket for PCI Express Mini Card and one PCI x4 slot. The MANO120 features options to power your embedded systems in AT or ATX modes. In addition, the embedded platform provides reliable operation and non-stop capability with watchdog timer, as well as SMART FAN function controlling the fan speed to keep temperature within a specified range.
Axiomtek MANO120 Motherboard Features
- AMD G-Series APU T56N 1.65 GHz processor
- AMD A55E FCH
- Integrated with Radeon HD 6320 graphics with DirectX 11 technology
- 1 DDR3-1066/1333 MHz (up to 4 GB)
- 18-bit single channel LVDS
- Dual display combination with VGA, HDMI and LVDS
- PCIe x4 slot and PCI Express Mini Card
- Eight USB 2.0 ports
- Five SATA ports (one SATA DOM)
- Two Gigabit LANs
- SATA-600 support
- CFast support
- AT/ATX mode support
- Digital I/O
- HD audio
- PS/2 keyboard and mouse ports
- Watchdog timer
- SMART FAN function
More info: Axiomtek Co., Ltd.