WinSystems introduced the PXM-C388-S single board computer. The PC/104 SBC features the Intel 1.66 GHz Atom N455 processor, ICH-8M System Controller Hub, up to 2 GB of DDR3 systems memory, Gigabit Ethernet port, simultaneous CRT and LVDS flat panel video support, eight USB 2.0 ports, four serial COM ports, SATA controller, PATA controller for the CompactFlash socket, twenty-four lines of digital I/O, and HD audio. The WinSystems PXM-C388-S1-0-0 is priced at $499.
The PXM-C388-S PC/104 single board computer includes the SUMIT (Stackable Unified Modular Interconnect Technology) I/O expansion connector. The PXM-C388-S SBC supports designs that require multiple video input data streams and high speed A/D. It is ideal for security, automated inspection of production lines, data acquisition and machine-to-machine communications in a small, rugged, form factor.
The PXM-C388-S requires only +5 volts and typically draws 2.5A. It supports power savings modes, which will reduce the standby current to 270 mA (S3 power state). The board is RoHS-compliant and can operate over an industrial temperature range of -40° to +85°C. The PXM-C388-S supports Linux, Windows, and other x86-compatible real-time operating systems.
WinSystems PXM-C388-S Single Board Computer Features
- SUMIT-ISM compatible SBC
- Single core 1.66GHz Intel Atom N455 processor
- Up to 2GB of DDR3 SODIMM system memory
- SUMIT connector supports three PCIe x1, two USB, LPC, and SMBus in a stack
- CompactFlash socket
- Supports simultaneous LVDS and CRT video
- SATA 2.0 channel
- Eight USB 2.0 ports
- Two serial RS-232/422/485 and two RS-232 ports
- 10/100/1000 Mbps ENET channel
- 24 lines of GPIO with event sense
- WDT, RTC, status LEDs, and beeper
- High definition audio
- PC/104 expansion connector
- Fanless: -40°C to +85°C temperature operation
- Runs Linux, Windows, and other x86-compatible operating systems
More info: WinSystems