IBASE Technology introduced their MI961 Mini-ITX motherboard. It supports the Intel H61 PCH Chipset and second generation Intel Core processor (via LGA1155). The IBASE MI961 features eight USB 2.0 ports, two USB 3.0 ports, four serial ports and three SATA II ports. It is ideal for industrial automation, gaming, kiosk, POS and signage applications.
The IBASE MI961 motherboard includes display connections for HDMI, DVI-D and CRT. The board also features a PCI-E(x16) and a Mini PCI-E(x1) expansion slot. The MI961 includes iSMART technology, which improves its environmental performance. It includes the EuP/ErP power saving function that limits system power consumption in any off mode condition, as well as the Auto-Scheduler function that allows start/shutdown scheduling to make systems more energy efficient.
IBASE MI961 Mini-ITX Motherboard Features
- Supports 2nd Gen Intel Core i7/i5/i3, Pentium, Celeron processors
- Intel H61 PCH Chipset
- AMI BIOS, ACPI supported
- Two DDR3 DIMM, up to 16GB memory DDR3 800/1066/1333
- iSMART for EuP/ErP power saving, auto-scheduler and power resume
- Intel processor integrated graphics, supports HDMI, DVI-D and VGA
- Supports CRT, DVI and HDMI
- Dual Realtek RTL8111E Gigabit LAN
- Two RJ-45 on board
- Eight USB 2.0 (4 ports on board, 4 ports via pin header)
- Two USB 3.0
- Fintek F81886AD-I I/O controller
- Three SATA II
- Three RS-232 and one RS-232/422/485 serial ports
- PCI-E (x16)
- Mini PCI-E (x1)
- Watchdog timer
- Digital I/O
- Intel H61 built-in high definition audio controller with Realtek ALC892 codec
- 170mm x 170mm (6.7″ x 6.7″)
More info: IBASE Technology Inc.