American Portwell Technology introduced the WEBS-3560B embedded system. The WEBS-3560B features the Mobile Intel QM57 Express chipset, dual-channel DDR3 SO-DIMM (up to 8GB), six USB 2.0 ports, dual GbE, dual-display (VGA, DVI and HDMI), Mini PCI-E, Intel Active Management Technology (AMT) 6.0, Intel Hyper-Threading Technology and an Intel Core i7/i5/i3-based Mini-ITX board. The Portwell WEBS-3560B system is available now. It is ideal for point-of-sale (POS), lottery, medical, gaming, high-resolution digital signage, surveillance security monitoring and kiosk applications.
According to American Portwell, a key feature of WEBS-3560B is the fanless solution based on Intel’s Core i7/i5/i3 processor. Fanless operation improves product reliability, prevents unnecessary noise, and prevents catastrophic fan failure. The fanless design means the WEBS-3560B can be installed in remote areas that are not easy to reach. Engineers don’t need to worry about replacing the unit due to fan failure.
Portwell WEBS-3560B Features
- Intel Core i5/i7 processor (quad-core CPU support)
- Intel QM57 Chipset
- Two 204-pin SO-DIMMs DDR3, up to 8GB, dual channel
- Six USB 2.0
- Mini-PCIe socket (with USB + PCIE x1 signal)
- SATA port
- Three RS232 and one RS232/422/485
- Dual GbE based on PCI-E x1 high bandwidth I/O interface
- Dual Display by VGA/DVI/HDMI
- Intel Active Management Technology (Intel AMT) 6.0
- Intel Hyper-Threading Technology
- Fanless and optional cableless design for easy maintenance
- Rugged design is good for using in harsh environment
- Versatile mounting solutions such as Wall and Panel mount (optional)
- OP Vibration: 5Grms, 5~500Hz
- Supports a wide input range of 12V to 36V DC
More info: American Portwell Technology, Inc.