Lanner Electronics introduced the LEC-2312 industrial computer. The system is a DIN-rail mountable communication gateway for SCADA and power grid embedded systems. The LEC-2312 features the Intel Atom N455, DDR3 SO-DIMM slot (up to 2GB of memory), five serial ports, wide voltage input range and extended temperature range. The Lanner LEC-2312 is ideal for SCADA systems, industrial automation applications and general computing in extreme environment.
The Lanner LEC-2312 is a small form factor DIN-rail mountable gateway appliance. The industrial computer features isolation on a number of the I/O ports, which enables the IPC to be deployed in power grid environments. All five serial ports, the Digital In / Digital Out (DI/DO) port and the LAN ports all feature isolation.
With the LEC-2312, four of the five serial ports and the DI/DO come in a terminal block form factor, allowing connections to live wires, which can be secured via screws. The terminal block form factor is preferred in many industrial automation/ SCADA settings.
Lanner LEC-2312 Embedded System Features
- Intel Atom N455 (1.66GHz) processor
- Intel ICH8M chipset
- Up to 2GB of DDR3 SODIMM system memory
- IDE: External access CF socket Type I/II
- SATA port supports SATA DOM
- Flash memory optional from 1GB to 32GB
- Intel 82574L/82583V PCIe GbE Ethernet controllers WOL/remote-wake-up/PXE function
- Intel N455 integrated graphics engine
- Two GbE RJ45 ports
- DB15 for VGA display
- Serial I/O: 2×10-pin terminal block for RS232/422/485 with isolation x4 supports automatic RS-485 data flow control DB9 for RS-232 x1
- Digital I/O: 2×5-pin terminal block for DI x4 and DO x4 (5V TTL) x1
- Two USB 2.0 Type A ports
- Supports Linux, XPE/WES2009, XP Pro FES, WS7E, WS7P, Win 7 Pro FES
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 69.1×169.5x127mm (2.72″ x 6.67″ x 5.00″)
More info: Lanner Electronics, Inc