Vecow introduced the ARS-1000 series embedded controller. The fanless application-ready platform features the Intel Atom D525 (1M cache, 1.8GHz processor), two Gigabit Ethernet ports, three RS-232 and one RS-232/422/485, external accessible CFast, five USB, Isolated DIO, three 1394a ports (ARS-1100 model), and Mini PCIe socket. The Vecow ARS-1000 series fanless application-ready platform is ideal for industrial automation solution for factory automation, machinery computer, machine automation, automated optical inspection, solar panel inspection, and packaging machinery.
The Vecow ARS-1000 series embedded controller has an operating temperature range of -20°C to 70°C (4°F ~ 157°F). The embedded system includes a programmable GPIO 16-step rotary switch and four mode/status LED display. The Vecow ARS-1000 application-ready platform supports Windows XP Embedded, Windows XP Pro, and Linux. The Vecow ARS-1000 series are shipped with DIN-rail and two types of wall-mount kits to fit in different environments. ARS-1000 series is an efficient, productive, reliable, energy-saving computing platform for manufacturing executing systems, factory automation, and industrial applications.
ARS-1000 and ARS-1100 Features
- Intel Atom D525 processor (1M cache, 1.8GHz)
- Rugged, -20°C to 70°C operation temperature
- Fanless and compact form factor
- Three 1394a ports (ARS-1100 model)
- Supports DC-IN range from 16 to 28V
- External accessible CFast port
- Three RS-232 and one RS-232/422/485 with auto flow control
- PCI-104 expansion
- Dual display: VGA and 24-bit LVDS
- Five USB, two GbE port, isolated DIO
- Programmable GPIO 16-step rotary switch
- Programmable LED display, four mode/status
- Onboard programmable EPROM for unique ID number
- DIN-rail support
More info: Vecow Co., Ltd.