Axiomtek introduced the NANO101 embedded SBC. The NANO101 single board computer is powered by either a single core AMD G-Series APU T40R or the dual core T40E. The Nano-ITX motherboard features A50M FCH chipset, up to 4 GB DDR3 1066 memory, integrated Radeon HD 6250 graphics controller, six USB 2.0 ports, two COM ports (one is RS-232 and the other is RS-232/422/485 selectable), dual Gigabyte LANs, SATA-600 port, mainstream CFast socket, PCI Express Mini card expansion, and HD audio. The Axiomtek NANO101 board will be available in mid-March 2012.
The Axiomtek NANO101 embedded board features 18/24-bit single/dual channel LVDS and VGA with dual view compatibility. The Nano-ITX module requires +12V DC power input. The small form factor SBC measures only 120 x 120 mm, which is 50% smaller than the Mini ITX form factor. The NANO101 is ideal for applications requiring a power-optimized and rich-graphics platform, such as high-end medical imaging, digital signage, kiosks/POI, thin clients, and gaming machines.
Axiomtek NANO101 Nano-ITX Board Features
- Nano-ITX form factor industrial-grade motherboard
- AMD G-Series APU T40R/T40E at 1.0 GHz
- AMD FCH A50M chipset
- DDR3 SO-DIMM (up to 4 GB memory capacity)
- Dual views via 18/24-bit single/dual channel LVDS and VGA ports
- Six USB 2.0 ports
- two COM ports (one is RS-232 and the other is RS-232/422/485 selectable)
- dual Gigabyte LANs
- CFast interface
- SATA-600 ports
- PCI Express Mini card expansion
- HD audio
- Built-in watchdog timer
- DirectX 11 support
- Integrated Radeon HD 6250 graphics controller
- Supports Windows 7, Windows XP embedded and Linux operation systems
- +12V DC power input
More info: Axiomtek Co., Ltd.