e-con Systems introduced their e-CAMNT_MX53x video decoder board. The e-CAMNT_MX53x can be used as a plug-n-play to interface NTSC/PAL camera. The NTSC/PAL video decoder board has interfaces for both S-Video input and composite video input (CVBS). It supports the analog camera interface on the Freescale i.MX53 Quick Start Board (QSB). The e-CAMNT_MX53x video adapter board will be available now. It is ideal for surveillance, endoscopy, and low light camera applications.
The e-CAMNT_MX53x camera board is powered by Texas Instruments’ TVP5147M1 video decoder chip. It can digitize NTSC and PAL video signals. The e-con video decoder board for i.MX53x processors contains all required support circuitry, including well-filtered (anti-alias filter) and stable power supplies, properly terminated 75-ohm inputs.
- Interfaces with the i.MX53 Camera sensor interface (CSI)
- Interfaces with the Freescale i.MX53x QSB Board through 120 pin board-to-board connector
- Supports NTSC and PAL video input formats
- Composite (CVBS) and S-Video inputs
- V4L2 Linux driver
- Viewfinder option with video preview
- ITU-R BT.656 4:2:2 YCbCr output plus HS, VS and field signals
- HSYNC / VSYNC outputs with programmable polarity
- I2C host port interface from iMX53 for TVP5147M1
- Control / register configuration
- Board size of 61.5mm x 54.76mm
- ROHS compliant
More info: e-con Systems