Kontron introduced the KM2M806XT Machine-to-Machine (M2M) deployable system. The Kontron KM2M806XT is based on the Intel Atom 600 MHZ processor. It features three USB ports, accelerometer, dual HDMI, HD audio, GB Ethernet, and 4GB internal MicroSD card. The Kontron KM2M806XT is ideal for M2M applications that must operate in extended temperatures and industrial environments.
The Kontron KM2M806XT includes application-ready middleware and supports M2M digital device connectivity right out of the box. The M2M system is industrial temp rated (-40 to +85 °C) and includes a cast aluminium case with thermal management capabilities needed for operation under extended temperature conditions. The Kontron KM2M806XT M2M system is designed with a modular approach, which includes a carrier board, audio/video board, a Kontron COM Express mini Computer-on-Module (Kontron COMe-mTT10), an optional expansion board along with a M2M software development kit from Wind River. The modular approach enables a simple and cost efficient tailoring to specific application needs.
Kontron KM2M806XT Features
- Based on the Intel Atom 600 MHZ processor
- Deployment device for small connected computing applications
- Integrated 3G for broadband wireless connectivity (option)
- Dual HDMI
- HD audio
- Three USB ports
- 4GB internal MicroSD card
- Built-in accelerometer
- Supports 802.11 b/g/n at 2.4 GHz band and 5 GHz band for 802.11a
- Integrated 802.15.4 WPAN transceiver
- Supports 6LoPAN, Wireless HART, ZigBee and others via a 802.15.4 MAC layer interface
- Includes driver support for pre-certified cellular modules that can be pre-installed
More info: Kontron