VIA Technologies introduced the EPIA-M910 Mini-ITX board. The new main board features a 1.6GHz VIA Nano X2 dual core processor or a fanless 1.0GHz VIA Eden X2 dual core processor, the VIA VX900 media system processor, up to 8GB of DDR3 system memory, ChromotionHD 2.0 video engine, HDMI and VGA display connectivity ports with pin headers for two 24-bit LVDS (one single channel and one dual channel), eight USB 2.0 ports, dual Gigabit LAN networking, and eight COM ports. The VIA EPIA-M910 is ideal for a range of embedded applications — such as ATM, kiosks, POS, digital signage, healthcare and digital media applications.
Rear panel I/O on the VIA EPIA-M910 Mini-ITX motherboard includes dual Gigabit LAN ports, PS/2 support, HDMI port, VGA port, two RS-232 5v/12v selectable COM ports, four USB 2.0 ports and audio jacks. On board pin headers provide 2 x 24-bit LVDS support (including backlight control), two SATA ports, an additional six COM ports, a further four USB ports, Digital I/O, and a PCIe x4 slot. The VIA EPIA-M910 is available with support for either ATX or DC-in power supplies.
VIA EPIA-M910 Mini-ITX Board Features
- Choice of a 1.6GHz VIA Nano X2 dual core processor or a fanless 1.0GHz VIA Eden X2 dual core processor
- VIA VX900 media system processor
- Active and passive cooling configurations
- Hardware acceleration for MPEG-2, WMV9, VC-1 and H.264 video
- Support for up to 8GB of DDR3
- On board HDMI and VGA ports, plus two 18/24-bit LVDS
- Supports dual Gigabit Ethernet
- Eight COM ports (expandable to 12 with the VIA LPC-01/02 add-on card)
- Eight USB 2.0 ports
- Available with ATX or DC-in power supply support
- Designed for advanced industrial automation, POS, kiosk, ATM, gaming, digital signage, healthcare and digital media applications
More info: VIA Technologies, Inc.