Axiomtek introduced their NANO100 Nano-ITX board. The motherboard features the latest AMD G-series APU dual core T56N 1.65GHz, Fusion Controller Hub A50M chipset, up to 4GB of DDR3 1333 memory, integrated with Radeon HD 6320 graphics controller, six USB 2.0 ports, two COM ports (one is RS-232 and the other is RS-232/422/485 selectable), dual Gigabit LANs, SATA-600 port, mainstream CFast socket, PCI Express Mini card expansion, VGA, DisplayPort, LVDS, and HD audio. The Axiomtek NANO100 Nano-ITX board is ideal for graphics-intensive applications such as high-end medical imaging, digital signage, kiosks/POI, thin clients, and gaming machines.
The Axiomtek NANO100 motherboard supports DirectX 11 and dual views via VGA and DisplayPort connection on the rear I/O, as well as onboard 18-bit/24-bit single/dual channel LVDS interface. The NANO100 industrial board also supports Windows 7, Windows XP embedded and Linux operation systems. the Axiomtek’s NANO100 Nano-ITX SBC will be available around the middle of March 2012.
Axiomtek NANO100 Nano-ITX SBC Features
- Nano-ITX form factor industrial-grade motherboard
- AMD G-Series Dual core T56N APU (1.65 GHz)
- AMD Fusion Controller Hub A50M chipset
- One DDR3 SO-DIMM with up to 4 GB memory capacity
- Integrated with Radeon HD 6320 graphics controller
- Dual views via VGA, DisplayPort, and LVDS ports
- Six USB 2.0 ports
- Two COM ports (one is RS-232 and the other is RS-232/422/485 selectable)
- Dual Gigabit LANs
- CFast interface
- Dual SATA-600 ports
- PCI Express Mini card expansion
- DirectX 11 support
- 120 x 120 mm in size, which is 50% smaller than the Mini ITX form factor boards
- HD audio
- +12V DC power input
- Built-in Watchdog Timer
- Supports operation system like Windows 7, Windows XP embedded and Linux
More info: Axiomtek Co., Ltd.