E-con Systems introduced their e-CAMNT_35x_GSTIX camera board, which is a NTSC/PAL decoder board for the Gumstix Overo computer-on-module series. It interfaces with the Gumstix Overo COM via 27-pin FFC cable. The e-CAMNT_35x_GSTIX features two Video IN connectors RCA socket and Mini-DIN S-Video connector to support CVBS or S-Video input. The e-CAMNT_35x_GSTIX adapter board will be available this month. The NTSC/PAL adapter card is ideal for surveillance, endoscopy, low light camera and other CCD camera applications.
- Supports NTSC and PAL Video input formats
- Composite (CVBS) and S-Video inputs
- Viewfinder option with video preview
- 8-bit YCrCb 4:2:2 output plus HS, VS and Field signals
- HSYNC / VSYNC outputs with programmable polarity
- I2C Host Port interface from Gumstix OMAP for TVP5147M1 Control/Register configuration
- ROHS Compliant
- Board size of 30mm x 80mm
- Plugs into the camera interface of Texas Instruments processor on the Gumstix Overo COMs through 27-pin FFC Cable
- V4L2 Linux driver
- Complete source code of Linux device driver
- Sample Linux application with source for image capture at different resolutions
- Software deinterlacer available (additional cost)
- Support for OMAP35x or AM/DM37x ISP (IVA2.2) features such as color correction, gamma correction and resizing
More info: e-con Systems Inc.