Axiomtek SHB213 Single Board Computer
Axiomtek rolled out the SHB213 SBC, which is a PICMG 1.3 half-size CPU card. The SHB213 single board computer supports the second generation Intel Core i7/i5/i3 processors and Intel Celeron processors. It is RoHS compliant and offers interface for RAID-capable SATA-600 and USB 3.0. The SHB213 SBC will be available at the end of March, 2012. The Axiomtek SHB213 is ideal for DVR, digital security surveillance, gaming machine, visual inspection instruments, and video server applications.
The Axiomtek SHB213 single board computer features the Intel HM65 Express chipset, two DDR3 1066/1333 MHz SO-DIMM slots (up to 8GB memory), two COM ports (RS-232 and RS-232/422/485), eight USB ports (6 USB 2.0 and 2 USB 3.0), dual Gigabit Ethernet ports, VGA interface, two SATA-600 interfaces, CFast socket and PCI Express 2.0 x16, x4 or x1 lanes for expansion.
Axiomtek SHB213 SBC Features
- Supports 2nd generation Intel Core i7/ i5/ i3/ Celeron processors
- Socket G2 (rPGA988B)
- Intel HM65 chipset (Intel QM67 optional)
- Two DDR3 1066/1333 SO-DIMM support up to 8 GB memory capacity
- Two COM ports (1 x RS-232, 1 x RS-232/422/485)
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Integrated with Intel HD Graphics 3000
- Advanced 3D graphics and VGA port
- PCI Express 2.0 x16, x4 or x1 lanes
- Eight USB ports (6 USB 2.0, 2 USB 3.0)
- Two SATA-600 interfaces
- CFast socket
- PCI Express 2.0 x16, x4 or x1 lanes for expansion
- Integrated LPC I/O
- Watchdog timer
- SMART FAN – controls the fan speed to keep the temperature within a specified range
- Supports RAID function
- Supports Windows 7, Windows XP embedded, and Linux
More info: Axiomtek
If you are familiar with RSS feeds, you can also sign up for our free blog feed. Our RSS feed is updated in real-time while our newsletter is updated daily.