American Portwell Technology introduced the PCOM-B218VG embedded system board. The PCOM-B218VG is a Type VI COM Express module that is ideal for medical devices, test equipment, industrial control, gaming machines, portable devices and COTS military. It features the Intel Atom processor N2000 and D2000 series, Intel NM10 Express chipset, integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) 3600/3650 graphics engine, two Display Ports, up to 4GB of DDR3 SDRAM, two SATA, Fast Ethernet, and four PCI Express lanes.
The integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3600/3650 graphics engine improves 3D performance for media applications such as high definition 1080p imaging. The two display ports support multiple DP/HDMI/DVI functions.
The PCOM-B218VG can be expanded via a COM Express carrier board. The expansion interface supports four PCI Express lanes (four x1 lanes can be configured to one x4 lane), LPC interface, SMBus/I2C interface, and High definition audio interface.
Portwell PCOM-B218VG COM Express Module Features
- Intel Cedar Trail Mobile Atom D2700 2.13GHz / N2800 1.86GHz / N2600 1.6GHz BGA Type CPU
- Intel QM67 chipset
- Supports DDR3 SDRAM on one SODIMMs (up to 4GB 1067/1333 MHz)
- Support two SATA ports (two 3Gbps ports)
- Power sharing technology between CPU and Graphics engine to maximize performance
- Support multiple DP/HDMI/DVI functions with two Display Ports
- Intel 82552V Fast Ethernet controller
- Eight USB ports
- UEFI BIOS
- Watchdog timer programmable by embedded controller on board
- Expansion interface:
- Four PCI Express lanes (four x1 lanes can be configured to one x4 lane)
- LPC Interface
- SMBus/I2C Interface
- High definition audio interface
- Dimension: 95(L) x 95(W) mm
- Operation Temperature: 0~60 °C
- Storage Temperature: -20~80 °C
- Operation Humidity: 5~90%
More info: American Portwell Technology