Blue Chip Technology introduced the RM2 Computer on Module. The RM2 COM is based on the ARM Cortex A8 processor. The Blue Chip RM2 single board computer features a small footprint (50mm by 50mm), low power consumption, 256Mbytes or 512Mbytes mobile LPDDR memory, 400 MT/s and on-board 256Mbytes to 1Gbytes NAND Flash memory for code storage. The board is ideal for industrial applications like automotive, public transportation, medical, defense and energy.
The RM2 single board computer is available with a choice of processor speeds of 800Mhz and 1GHz, and DSP speeds of 660MHz and 800MHz. RM2 peripheral support includes Ethernet, audio, USB, graphics, GP Expansion Bus, IO, and camera. The RM COM specification allows for two separate video displays, twin cameras and SATA. Storage (such as SD) is located on the carrier board. In addition, the carrier board can include whatever peripherals are required.
Blue Chip RM2 Computer on Module Features
- Based on the latest ARM Cortex A8 processor
- Integrated Digital Signal Processor (DSP) and 2D/3D graphics engine
- Choice of processor speeds (800Mhz or 1GHz) and DSP speeds (660MHz or 800MHz)
- Tiny footprint of only 50mm by 50mm
- Supports 256Mbytes or 512Mbytes mobile LPDDR memory
- 400 MT/s
- On-board 256Mbytes to 1Gbytes NAND Flash memory for code storage
- Peripheral support includes Ethernet, audio, USB, graphics, GP Expansion Bus, IO, and camera
- Supports two separate video displays, twin cameras and SATA
- Comes in an extended temperature range for demanding industrial and automotive applications
- Option for Embedded Windows, Linux or RTOS support
More info: Blue Chip Technology Ltd