VIA Technologies introduced the VB7009 embedded Mini-ITX board. The VIA VB7009 features up to 4GB of DDR3 system memory, VIA ChromotionHD 2.0 video processor, native support for SATA II storage devices, VIA VX900 media system processor, and a choice of a variety of CPUs (ranging from a fanless 1.0GHz VIA C7 to more powerful options like a 1.6GHz VIA C7-D or 1.2GHz dual core VIA Nano X2 processor). The embedded board is ideal for POS and kiosks.
Rear I/O of the VIA VB7009 includes VGA port, four USB 2.0 ports, COM port, two Gigabit Ethernet ports, PS/2 keyboard/mouse port and three audio jacks for line-in/out and mic-in. Onboard pin headers support an additional four USB 2.0 ports, three COM pin headers, an LPC connector, SMBus connector, PS/2 support, audio jacks, and LVDS. The VIA VB7009 is fully compatible with Microsoft and the most popular Linux operating systems and is available in a variety of configurations.
VIA VB7009 Features
- Choice of high-performance 64-bit dual core VIA Nano X2, VIA VIA C7-D or VIA VIA C7 processor
- Integrated VIA Chrome9 HD DX9 3D/2D graphics with VC1, MPEG-2, WMV9 and H.264 decoding acceleration
- Supports up to 4GB of DDR3 1066 DIMM RAM
- Supports two SATA hard drives
- Supports dual Gigabit Ethernet
- Supports one VGA port
- Supports eight high-speed USB 2.0 ports
- Supports six onboard COM ports
- Supports onboard dual-channel LVDS
More info: VIA Technologies