Congatec introduced the conga-QMCB mini carrier baseboard. The conga-QMCB is designed for space-critical applications based on the Qseven standard. The congatec baseboard features six USB interfaces, Ethernet connection, high definition audio, mini PCI express socket, and 18/24 Bit graphics interfaces for DisplayPort, HDMI and LVDS. The congatec conga-QMCB baseboard is available now. Prices start at less than US $200. It is ideal for fast prototype design and compact, mobile applications.
The conga-QMCB Qseven mini carrier board is designed for use with the new conga-QAF computer module, which is based on AMD Fusion technology, and the conga-QA6, which is based on the current Intel Atom E600 series.
The conga-QMCB is powered by a single 5V DC supply. Battery management is fully incorporated and enables the use of the congatec Smart Battery Manager (conga-SBM2). When used with ACPI-compatible operating systems (such as Linux or Windows), battery system communication is fully implemented. Special software or BIOS modification is not required.
Congatec Conga-QMCB Qseven Mini Carrier Board Features
- miniPCI Express Socket
- RJ45 connector with integrated Gigabit Ethernet Transformer
- CFAST socket
- 8-bit SD card socket
- Two USB at the front panel
- Four USB on pin header
- Display Port or HDMI
- Dual LVDS 18/24 bits
- High Definition Audio, two 3.5′ Jack on front Panel, SPDIF on header
- CAN Transceiver
- Power Button/Reset Button/mini Card WIFI Radio disable/Sleep Button/LID Button
- Input Power Voltage: 8 to 20V
- Temperature: Operating 0 to 60°C / Storage -20 to 80° C
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 90%, Storage Humidity: 5 to 95%
- Size: 145 x 95mm
More info: conga-QMCB Qseven Mini Carrier Board (pdf)