IEI Technology introduced the TANK-700-QM67 fanless embedded system. The TANK-700-QM67 features the second generation Intel Core i7/i5/i3 processor, on-board 2GB DDR3 memory, DDR3 SO-DIMM slot (up to 4 GB memory), H.264 codec, dual combo (SFP Fiber/RJ-45) Gigabit LAN, Wi-Fi module, two USB 3.0 ports, four USB 2.0 ports, SATA 6Gb/s port, CAN-bus port and eight COM ports (four with isolation). The IEI embedded system is ideal for intelligent monitoring, surveillance systems and transportation intelligent scheduling systems.
The TANK-700-QM67 embedded system features the Intel HD graphics engine and supports H.264/AVC-MPEG2/VC1, DirectX 10.1 and OpenGL 3.0. The TANK-700-QM67 is characterized by an eigh-channel audio/video capturing capability. The IEI TANK-700-QM67 is capable of compressing and decompressing full HD (1920×1080) video in real-time without increasing CPU loadings. It supports real-time recording, previewing, and HD video transmission through surveillance devices.
IEI TANK-700-QM67 Embedded System Features
- Second generation Intel mobile Core i7/i5/i3 and Celeron processor
- Intel HD graphics supports H.264/AVC-MPEG2/VC1, DirectX 10.1 and OpenGL 3.0
- Built-in 2GB DDR3 memory and one DDR3 SO-DIMM slot (max. 4GB)
- Dual combo (10/100/1000 baseT(X) or 1000 baseSFP slot) Gigabit LAN ports
- Supports Intel AMT 7.0
- Support 8-channel video/audio capture and dual display by VGA/HDMI
- Support two USB 3.0 ports, four USB 2.0 ports, one SATA 6Gb/s port, one CAN-Bus port and eight COM ports (four with isolation)
- Dual-band 2.4/ 5GHz 802.11a/b/g/n 3T3R MIMO Wi-Fi for high speed wireless transmission
- Redundant dual DC power input (9V~36V)
- Serial port and a CAN-bus connector with isolation protection for device control
- Extended temperature fanless design supports -20°C ~ 70°C
- One Key Recovery software solution for system recovery after an unexpected system failure
More info: IEI Technology