ADLINK Technology introduced the Express-HRR COM Express Type 6 Computer-on-Module. The Ampro by ADLINK Express-HRR is based on the quad/dual-core 2nd Generation Intel Core i7 processor and Mobile Intel QM67 Express Chipset. It features two SODIMM sockets (up to 16GB ECC 1333MHz DDR3 memory), three DDIs for DisplayPort/HDMI/DVI/SDVO, eight PCIe x1 and one PCIe x16 (Gen2) for graphics (or general purpose x8/4/1), two SATA 6 Gb/s, two SATA 3 Gb/s, Gigabit Ethernet, and eight USB 2.0 interfaces.
The Express-HRR is a modular, power efficient solution for mobile applications running in space constrained, extreme rugged environments. The Ampro by ADLINK Express-HRR is compatible with the COM Express COM.0 Revision 2.0 Type 6 pinout. The new Type 6 pinout supports the SPI Interface, which was unavailable in COM.0 Rev. 1.0.
The Ampro by ADLINK Express-HRR is validated for reliable performance in extended temperatures ranging from -40°C to +85°C. It features a 50% thicker printed circuit board (PCB) for high vibration tolerance. The Express-HRR is ideal for use in environments prone to severe shock, vibration, humidity, and extended temperature ranges.
ADLINK Express-HRR Features
- Quad/dual core Intel Core i7 Processor
- Intel QM67 Chipset
- Up to 16GB ECC 1333Mhz DDR3 memory in two SODIMM sockets
- Three Digital Display Interfaces (DDI) for DisplayPort /HDMI/DVI/SDVO
- Seven PCIe x1, one PCIe x16 (Gen2) for graphics (or general purpose x8/4/1)
- Two SATA 6 Gb/s, two SATA 3 Gb/s, Gigabit Ethernet, eight USB 2.0
- Extended temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- 50% thicker PCB for high vibration environments
More info: ADLINK Technology