Ronetix introduced the SAM9-CM embedded CPU modules. The new board series feature an Atmel ARM926-based microcontroller, 128MiB DDR2 SDRAM, 256MiB NandFlash, 4MiB SPI Flash, 1024-bit one-wire EEPROM, and optional Ethernet PHY Layer Transceiver. The Ronetix SAM9-CM embedded CPU module is available now. The board is ideal for embedded and industrial applications.
The Ronetix SAM9-CM provide all the functional requirements for embedded and industrial applications. These functions include graphics, audio, mass storage, network and multiple serial and USB ports. The boards support WinCE, Linux and Android. It measures only 67 mm x 35 mm.
There are five modules based on the Atmel Evaluation Board AT921SAM9x5 microcontroller series: SAM9G15, SAM9G25, SAM9G35, SAM9x25 and SAM9x35. All five modules share an identical PCB and BGA217 foot-print. The module configuration is stored in the DS2431 EEPROM, which can be accessed by the system through the OneWire Bus.
Ronetix SAM9-CM Features
- MCU: AT91SAM9G15/G25/G35/X25/X35 (217-ball LFBGA package), 400 MHz ARM926EJ-STM ARM Thumb processor @ 1.0V
- 256 MiB NAND Flash
- 16-bit 128 or 256 MiB DDR2 SDRAM
- 4MiB Atmel SPI Flash
- I2C EEPROM with 512 KiB (65,536 x 8)
- 10/100 MBit/s Ethernet
- One-wire 1024-bit EEPROM DS2431 and 64-bits ROM
- Functions: graphics, audio, mass storage, network and multiple serial and USB ports
- Support WinCE, Linux and Android
- SO-DIMM 200 JEDEC MO-274 module
- Temperature: 0° +70°C oder -40° to +85° C
- RoHC compliant
- Five modules: SAM9G15, SAM9G25, SAM9G35, SAM9x25 and SAM9x35
- Measure 67 mm x 35 mm
More info: Ronetix