ADLINK Technology introduced the CoreModule 720 PC/104-Plus Single Board Computer and ReadyBoard 910 EPIC SBC. The Ampro by ADLINK CoreModule 720 is based on the Intel Atom Processor E600 Series, while the Ampro by ADLINK ReadyBoard 910 supports the 2nd Generation Intel Core i7/i5/i3 and Celeron processors. Both single board computers feature onboard Solid State Drives (SSD) and a compact form factor. The SBCs are idea for transportation, self-service, digital signage, and video surveillance applications.
The Ampro by ADLINK CoreModule 720 features the Intel Atom Processor E600 series (600 MHz up to 1.6 GHz), Intel Platform Controller Hub EG20T, PC/104-Plus stackable form factor, PCI and ISA bus connectivity, integrated 4GB SSD, CAN bus, SATA, up to 2 GB soldered DDR2 SDRAM (600/800 MHz) and 24-bit LVDS and SDVO graphics. The CoreModule 720 supports an extended temperature range of -40 degrees C to +85 degrees C.
The Ampro by ADLINK ReadyBoard 910 features the 2nd Generation Intel Core i7/i5/i3 and Celeron processors (Socket G2), mobile Intel HM65 Express chipset, onboard SSD, analog VGA, LVDS, and DVI-D, dual Gigabit Ethernet, SuperSpeed USB 3.0 (5 Gb/s data transfer rate), PCI Express Mini Card socket, PCI-104 expansion, and a compact EPIC form factor.
CoreModule 720 PC/104 Single Board Computer Features
- Intel Atom Processor E600 series from 600 MHz up to 1.6 GHz
- Up to 2 GB soldered DDR2 SDRAM at 800 MHz
- 24-bit LVDS and SDVO support
- Intel Platform Controller Hub EG20T for USB, LAN, SDIO, Serial and CAN bus and SATA
- Optional Solid State Drive onboard
- PC/104-Plus (ISA and PCI)
- Extended temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- 50% thicker PCB for high vibration environments
ReadyBoard 910 EPIC Single Board Computer Features
- 2nd Generation Intel Core i7/i5/i3 and Celeron processors
- Mobile Intel HM65 Express chipset
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet
- USB 3.0 with SuperSpeed 5Gb/s data transfer rate
- Analog VGA, LVDS and DVI-D display
- PCI Express mini card socket
- PCI-104 expansion
- Onboard SSD
More info: ADLINK Technology