MSC NANORISC-S3C2416 Embedded Processor Module
MSC Vertriebs GmbH introduced their NANORISC-S3C2416 processor module. The nanoRISC S3C2416 board features the Samsung ARM9 S3C2416 processor (clocked at 400MHz) up to 128 Mbytes of DDR2 DRAM, up to 1 Gbyte of NAND Flash, and microSD card slot for additional Flash memory. Samples of the NANORISC-S3C2416 module are available now.
NANORISC-S3C2416 Processor Module
- Samsung ARM9 S3C2416 processor clocked at 400MHz
- Up to 128 Mbytes of DDR2 DRAM
- Up to 1 Gbyte of NAND Flash
- microSD card holder for addition of Flash memory cards
- Supports embedded I/O signals: Ethernet, USB, CAN, UART, SPI, I2C and audio
- Includes all necessary software support, e.g. boot loader, driver set and Linux operating system implementation (WinCE 6.0 or WinEC7 on request)
- Supports direct LCD drive at a resolution of up to VGA (640 x 480 pixels)
- Consumes less than 2W of power and can be operated without any cooling
- Interchangeable with other nanoRISC modules from MSC if the minimum feature set is used
More info: MSC Vertriebs
If you are familiar with RSS feeds, you can also sign up for our free blog feed. Our RSS feed is updated in real-time while our newsletter is updated daily.