TinyMesh is a new mesh network protocol that operates in all sub-1 GHz and 2.4 GHz license free ISM bands. TinyMesh networks are self forming and self healing without external interaction. The TinyMesh modules and demo kits are available now. TinyMesh is ideal for AMR/AMI, home and building automation and general telemetry and industrial automation systems.
TinyMesh is available in Radiocrafts modules at 433, 865 and 868 MHz with optional 500 mW output power for European and Indian markets. The Radiocrafts modules offer line-of-sight range in excess of 3 km per hop. TinyMesh supports 915 MHz for North America and 2.4 GHz with up to 100mW output power for worldwide use. TinyMesh modules are pin-compatible with Radiocrafts’ Wireless M-Bus and KNX RF modules.
- Operates in all sub-1 GHz and 2.4 GHz license free ISM bands
- TinyMesh networks are self forming and self healing without external interaction
- Mesh network redundancy
- Great range (over 3 km per hop) and reliability
- No limitations in number of gateways or addressable nodes
- Shortest time to market (compared to other mesh protocols)
- Self-configuring capabilities
- Supports transparent data communication, digital I/O control, analogue inputs and PWM outputs
- Provides location information for asset tracking, automatic battery supervision and RF signal strength information
- Safe and reliable data traffic via Listen Before Talk, CRC integrity check, acknowledge and retransmission mechanisms on every data packet delivery